Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dog for Sale


I love my dog, but today was one of those days that if you would have offered me five bucks you would have walked away with a pure bred German Shepherd. Blake has made a new house rule: No more puppies! We only deal with old dogs who like to sit on the front porch and roll over.
Zoe was out of control today. She likes to run around the house, smell crotches and dig through the trash. If I ever leave her alone in the house, she drags the trash all over the house and I find her chewing on an egg carton behind the recliner. Then her big out of control tail ends up wacking Molly when she's trying to lick me in the face and I have a screaming baby (or a laughing one... depends on Molly's mood).
Other than that, I love my dog.



7 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh meg, I feel for you, I really do. But I admit I did snicker at the thought of a dog behind the recliner with trash.

Jenni said...

Oh, you're a brave woman to have a baby and a dog. GOod luck!

Anonymous said...

Great post. Libby

erin said...

Funny how dogs can be so lovable yet such a pain! haha. I miss my old dog... not cleaning up the messes and poo though!...

Sherry said...

Will you be making Puppy Fried Rice for Dinner??

Sherry said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keri Hibbard said...

I too am about ready to sell our dog. I take that back, I am ready to pay someone to take our dog