Saturday, January 5, 2008

Little Bunny Foo-foo

Blake has been watching the playoff games on NBC so I was left to bathing the chicky. We had a good scrub scrub and then got cozy in our new bunny towel that Grandma gave us. When we came out to say hello to dad before getting our PJ's on, Blake did the impossible--turned away from the TV! Even the football buff couldn't stay focused on the game with such a cute bunny in the room!





These are the moments that make me forget about the screaming tantrums, the relentless stair-climbing, and the urine dribble on my carpet. She's an angel.

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love hoodies with ears! It just magnifies the cuteness of the baby.

Keri Hibbard said...

Thanks for the cute Christmas card and the post on my blog. I love connecting w/ people through the blog world. Molly sure does make and cute bunny!!

Anonymous said...

Sven is tempting but I decided I wanted a bunny. When can I see MollyHop? Grandma Libby