Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Teething!

Most children use teething toys... mine prefers beef jerky. Molly discovered the jerky while destroying my pantry one day. Our pantry door is non-existent at the moment--Blake and I are in the middle of remodeling the kitchen--so Molly decided to take charge and clean it out for me. Ever since then, the two are inseperable.





If you can't tell, these pictures were taken in the morning. Her hair is a little crazy. But I dare you to try and take the jerkey away... it will release the beast!

6 comments:

Tris said...

Oh my goodness! That is too funny!!! I love the wild look in her eyes in the third picture, it's like she's yelling "Snap into a Slim Jim!"

A said...

okay megan i must say that blake builds GORGEOUS homes and I am so happy to hear you are doing so well! molly is such a doll! good luck with your new adventure!

Anonymous said...

She is almost ready for her first drive to Montana. Libby

Jenni said...

That is hilarious!!! Too cute!

Chris and Tara Mason said...

Ok - the 3rd picture in combination with Tristen's comment cracked me up! You guys are too funny! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey that is my favorite kind of jerky. I'm with Molly, that is tasty stuff!