Saturday, January 3, 2009

Blanco Fun

Blake, Molly and I have been spending a lot of time at my parent's house in Blanco, which is 45 minutes south of Austin. Blake has almost finished construction and they have moved in. As you can tell from the pictures, they still have a lot to move in and organize. My cousin Aaron and his family (Kristin, Lily and baby Gunnar) came over from San Antonio to help move some of the heavy items in. Molly fell in love with Lily. She followed Lily around everywhere and Lily loved being the social director of the young kids. She taught Molly how blow whistles, snuggle for a movie and play house. Gunnar was just along for the ride.

Blake also took some time out to snuggle and show Molly how to install light fixtures. Cutie.










2 comments:

Kristen said...

So glad you posted these so I can steal them. I can't wait for the next trip.

Cherine said...

I bet it is nice to have your parents close!!! Hey check out my blog. It is on private so email me so I can add you.
crmontie@hotmail.com

Ciao