Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Weekend at Nana's

Molly, Zoe and I went to my parent's house this weekend to have a builder's open house. It was a great success and Molly got to have some good play time. She loves her outdoor kitchen, police vehicle and chatting on the phone to all her friends. She has to keep up with the nursery gossip in Grapevine!














Zoe got a chance to hang out with her boyfriend, Reagan. But they have to be supervised at all times because Reagan isn't fixed. No puppies for us, please!

4 comments:

Sherry said...

Post more pictures of the house! i'm dying to see!! =)

Kimra Bham said...

What a cutie!! She's getting so big! Hope you had a great time with your folks :)

Anonymous said...

Yay a post! I also want to see more pictures of the house. I love the picture of Molly in her car with the wind in her hair. You could almost fast forward 13 years and see the same picture. Do you ever go to my blog anymore? Did I send you an invite?

Darcy and Shawn Patterson said...

Molly is getting so big!! She's such a cutie!!! :)