Thursday, December 23, 2010

December 23... Two more sleeps

So that's what I told the kiddos this morning... two more sleeps till Christmas:)As Mollys says everyday with tears, "I just having a really hard time waiting for Santa". The magic is here, in her eyes.

To take everyone's mind off of the presents under the tree, I raked up the leaves in the front yard and Molly jumped right in! I tried to get some pics of her, but she was moving so fast it was hard. Porter lost interest in the leaves and played in my flower bed, aka: the sandbox. Then Zoe showed him her stick and he wasn't going to let it go. Zoe was so confused as to why he wouldn't throw it, but it wasn't until I gave him a freshly baked chocolate chip cookie that he decided, "Whatever, you can have it for a cookie".

Jinx just glared at us the entire time.



























1 comment:

Kimra Bham said...

That little Porter is a true boy-- playing with sticks, mud, leaves, dogs-- all in his dino jammies-- I love it!!