Wednesday, December 5, 2007

The perfect age

Sometimes I think seven months is the perfect age! Do you get any cuter than the chubbiness that is a six or seven month old baby? Molly just started crawling and I'm afraid she is going to lose all of her rolls. She is extremely curious about everything and has taken a specific interest in cords... cable cords, curling iron cords, chargers--basically everything I shouldn't let her have. But then she looks up at me with those big eyes and I just want to give her everything! Blake said that we are going to have a backyard full of ponies because he just can't say no to Buh-buh (that's what he calls Molly).

3 comments:

Jenni said...

THe chubbiness is the cutest! They grwo up so fast don't they! Looks like she's got Blake wrapped around her little finger!!!

Anonymous said...

Over the past month or so I have noticed that ALL of my female students are carrying around that stupid vampire book that you always talk about. I figured that I might as well give the book a chance since everyone is reading it and . . . . . . . . . . . . It is sooo good!!!! I started reading the book yesterday and I am already on page 390. My addictive personality has kicked in again. Edward is such a sexy character. I like him almost as much as I like Rhet Butler.

By the way, Blake and Molly look super cute in that picture. I hope all is going well with you guys.

-Carrie Coplen

Anonymous said...

Ok, I finished the book. It only took me two days. You really should'nt get me excited about things.