Sunday, July 26, 2009

Scenery Pics

Before I get started on the scenery pics, here is Molly having a blast at Nana's (my mom) house. They hung out at their house most of the time because my parents are taking care of my grandmother who recently had a stroke. So Molly got used to wearing only a diaper (it was over 100 degrees everyday), not doing her hair, and running the house. The only thing she has control over are the dogs so she had them in line for 8 days. You can't see it very well but she is holding a beggin strip treat for the dogs. She would carry them around all day so that the dogs would follow her. She screamed bloody murder if, heaven forbid, they took it without her permission. This is her cheese smile... she won't smile normal for cameras anymore.



Michael really held his own driving in Panama so I got a pick of him and the Prado (it was in desperate need of a wash when we were through).



























5 comments:

Kimra Bham said...

You are seriously such an awesome photographer!!! Wow. Love the pictures!

AND, Molly is so stinkin' cute!!! I love the cheeser smile :)

. said...

It looks like you guys had fun!! Congrats on the new baby!

Katie Anderson said...

Love the pictures and I'm so excited about the pregnancy! How fun! When is your due date and do you know what you are having?? If it's a boy, we could have buddies or if it's a girl, we can talk marriage:)
Love you!

Christina said...

You take such beautiful pictures! I'm glad you had such a great time in Panama, and I'm glad you and Blake could get away together before the baby comes.

Kristen said...

Great photography. What a crack up Molly is.